We are driven to create value every day. Our core values are the foundation of our company, essential to our success stories and serve as the lens through which we evaluate every decisions in advanced technology to combat changing trends of security threats.
SENACA EAST AFRICA is a leading security services provider, fully registered, & licensed to operate in the East African Region.
SENACA was established in 2010 as a merger between the local Sentry & Patrols Ltd (8 Years) – Kenya and Senaca Group – Europe. From its inception, Senaca East Africa, has developed an unmatched experience in the security sector of over 16 years.
The Company’s main objective was to bridge the gap in the market for a superior security service provider with tailored solutions at a competitive price.
SENACA EAST AFRICA has since challenged the conventional market ethos and approaches and has successfully built its reputation as one of the fastest growing security firms in the EA region, with highly trained resource persons, technically advanced and as a cutting edge security solutions provider.
We have a unique way of engaging with our clients in order to ensure that we have a concise understanding of the risks confronting them thereafter developing a customized solution addressing their needs in entirety.
WHY CHOOSE US?
We strive to adhere to highest international standards and regulatory frameworks in our operations and thus have ensured all our business units are ISO certified.
We endeavor to work with qualified, experienced and professional team members and have managed to attract the best talents in the industries we operate in.
Our approach is centered on focused client engagement, listening to your needs and understanding your priorities thus providing a comprehensive and tailored solution fulfilling your needs.
We strictly adhere to our core values of integrity, honesty, professionalism and transparency. Our core strength is team work; we take pride in delivering results TOGETHER!
Senaca East Africa has a dedicated focus on sustainable Corporate Social Responsibility arenas; we want to create a long term impact for the most deserving.
All our guards undergo a basic training course covering:
- Security threats/ Protection of information
- Introduction to criminal offences
- Arrests and restraint by Private Security Operatives
- Roles and duties of a security officer
- Vetting/ Observations
- Customer care/ Public relations
- Occurrence book and written reports
- Patrolling techniques
- Handling of crime scenes
Thereafter, they undergo a client focused training including:
- Introduction to client
- Client profile, mission, vision, values, services, operations
- Key staff, management & clients
- Company code of conduct
- Public relations & customer care
- Grooming & hygiene.
- Site security & assignment instructions
- Standard operating procedures
- Health, safety & environment policy
- Search & access control procedures
- Emergency & evacuation procedures
- Report writing & records management
- And any other topics as recommended by the client